Manage your assortment plan in real time with eCOS® Assort
How to optimize your assortment plan management?
The numerous references of your assortments make their management complex and tedious. Our audits of multiple manufacturers show that Excel is over-utilized with sometimes more than 100 files ; which implies reliability problems and time-consuming exchanges.
With eCOS® Assort you benefit from a collaborative platform with your data updated in real time. It is interfaced with your tools (ERP, CRM), your service providers and panelists. Thus, the information goes up automatically. Your processes are then optimized, reliable and allow your resources to focus on analysis and actions with high added value.
Reinforced real time collaboration between departments
Data reliability and information securing in real time
Accelerating the deployment of assortments and innovations at the point of sale
Simulation of the impact of assortment plans on volume and turnover
Tracking and analysis of the theoretical and actual distribution
What are the key features of a successful assortment plan?
Don't change the way you work! Choose the business software most suited to the processes of retail manufacturers. Find your simulation tools and your roadmap. And benefit from a dashboard with a range of customized reports to monitor your activity.
- Simulation sell in / sell out in volume / value
- Creation of different simulation scenarios (visualized in the form of graphics)
- Application of simulation scenarios to listing data
- Article database management (create, modify, read, delete - user-assignable rights)
- Detailed and customizable article sheet (price, packaging, specificities, EAN coding...)
- Automation of article EAN changes
- Prioritization by circuits and/or retailers
- Article life cycle management (publication, status...)
- Referencing data common to all users
- Management of listing data by brand and period
- Maintaining article procurement dates per warehouse
- Sharing of data and agreements in sales force tools (CRM, SFA...)
- Alerts and notifications (creation of an innovation, change of referencing...)
- List of available reports
- Compilation of retailers
- Evolution and category differences
- ND and WD channels
- Teaching stratum summary
- Actual vs. negotiated broadcasting
- Evolution of agreements
- Evolution ND/WD
- Evolution of flashes
Access a bank of customizable widgets to compose your ideal dashboard according to your objectives and missions.
Facilitate internal collaboration
Accessing and data handling happen in real-time, whether data be captured, imported or coming from panellists, sales force tools or invoice and information system software tools. eCOS® Assort becomes the consolidated data framework.
eCOS® ASSORT users share their results
Of emails and excel files sent
Out of stock in the supply chain