Coordinating assortment planning more efficiently: managing the current period while preparing the next one
Make communication exchange more reliable and enforce assortment planning rules: your recommendations, your priority list, etc.
Provide information on ranking trends, negotiations, and warehouse and in-store availability, etc.
Automate the key indicator tracking process: Business Plan management, 20/80 rule compliance, new products, etc.
Detailed reports of every stage of the business process: mktg, cat. man, KAM, supply chain, sales force
Reduce your time-to-market
BENEFITS PROVIDED BY eCOS®
- Faster in-store activation for product ranges
- Reliable and automatic information sharing across all departments involved
- Track assortment management objectives, in real-time
- Time logging: agreements, sales plans, gap analysis, objective achievement, etc.
- Automatic report generation, including: theoretical ND/WD vs. actual
- Automatically feeds the sales force’s survey tool